Projects

Sunday, December 12, 2021

I'll give you anything, everything if you want things


I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like
It's got a basket, a bell that rings
And things to make it look good


The beautiful simplicity manages to encompass that feeling of youth and innocence, so much feeling in these little menial joys we partook in but we never gave them a though and yet when it drives off the lane 
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it
It's that end of happiness, there's something missing... but it's delivered with that same innocence. Those fleeting moments that you never appreciate at the time, they were beautiful but they were always lacking that certain something.
Yeah, I'm a Syd era person. I strongly believe his solo albums were very strong, especially Madcap Laughs.

But yeah, I love this chapter and those last two pages. Kyoko Okazaki can really capture that feeling of adolescence so well it's... just... it's perfect. (or should I say Just Like Heaven)
Tokyo Girls Bravo ch. 9


One chapter left!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment