Projects

Sunday, January 9, 2022

2020 too

First batch of the new year, here we go! Last year was fairly productive, if you count the water chapters we managed to yet again reach triple digits but if you think they're too small or something, then I guess we're a few chapters short of 100. Anyway, let's get some Deathco up in this bitch.

Deathco ch. 24



I did say releases for this collection of short stories was going to be sporadic, we haven't done anything in a while so here are 13 and 14 bundled together because 14 is tiny.

Kiriko Nananan - Water ch. 13-14



Yes, kids. Before there were cd players, there were walkmans that played cassette tapes. Don't ask me what a cd player is. Also niceu, Ozu!

Tokyo Girls Bravo ch. 11


2 comments:

  1. I was going to write this at the beginning of the year but... Happy New Year! I am so grateful to have found this blog! So, best wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete