Projects

Sunday, October 13, 2024

A gentle breeze around the knees

And we're back. Hope everyone had fun with Himeanole.


Well that was a wonderful collection of short stories. This last one was on the shorter side, like the 3rd one, but the length was perfectly fine here while with the other I feel like there was room left for more. Great endings on all of them though.

So I guess that's that and now we know Kyoko Okazaki is excellent at creating incredible oneshots, too. The thematic link between the five chapters makes you think she did them one after the other instead of over the course of almost 2 years. Hard to pick a favorite because that first one really floored me when I first read it and the fourth one was amazing, maybe it's between those two but I feel very strongly about the second one, too, some days I think it's just as good.

End of The World ch. 5

And

End of The World (complete)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! And thanks for finishing this baby up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a pleasure, I loved this collection.

      Delete
  2. YOU are the best! I love KO's stuff! Thank YOU so much!

    ReplyDelete