Projects

Sunday, August 16, 2020

One must always be on guard

Ya feel lucky, punk?


Wet Moon ch. 14


I always did like the story-within-story and I really do like it when an artist changes his style for a particular section but still, Hashi's manga is sooooo good, I really wish it was real. I think I've said it before, but it's got a real Kazuo Umezu vibe. Very cool.


Tokyo Kaido ch. 14


Now, after the previous chapter ending in a big cliffhanger... what do you think happened? did Nakamaru succeed in making the cop's balls mashed potatoes? It's a brave new world out there for our long haired weirdo, let's see if he can navigate through this jungle all alone


Saruchinesu ch. 3

4 comments:

  1. Just read it, and good job as always

    I kinda dig the parts that it's only the guy with the old woman. Massive American Goth vibes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the batch of chapters. I really enjoy this blog. Surprisingly this and Hox translations are the only blogs I follow(albeit the latter has not updated in months).

    Thanks for the work you guys do, I am always jelous of France and Italy on getting so much stuff licensed but then i remind myself of the great scanlation community we have. I hope to give something back to this community in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words ^_^
      I hope Hox comes back, he did a lot of great great stuff, and he started a few I was really interested in before going on this long hiatus.

      Delete
    2. Funnily enough Hox just released a chapter.

      Delete