Projects

Sunday, January 22, 2023

My Way

Hello Mochi my old friend

I've come to talk to you again


And here... we... go! We're about to embark on our longest journey yet, this series is actually over 100 chapters so... yup, pretty scary. We've wanted to work on it for a long time though because it's by our ol' pal Minetaro Mochizuki and this is where he develops his new art style, you can see a blend of the two styles in these early volumes actually. 

Set sail!

Maiwai ch. 1


And also, you can check this out in case you missed it. Lots of  other cool garo stuff there. Very cool group, but I'm sure you already knew that.

4 comments:

  1. I can't thank you enough for picking another Mochizuki manga. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, guys! This is very enjoyable manga by our beloved Mochizuki, incredibly unpublished outside France. We are doing Italian scanlations of it and I cannot be more happy to see an English version for a way more wider public. Congrats, I am sure you will do an amazing job and the 100+ chapters will flow away rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Collio! I'm not sure about breezing away through it ๐Ÿ˜… Way back... I think in 2021, my dream was to release two chapters of it every week once we started on it... Hard times๐Ÿ˜…. Good luck with your italian version!

      Delete