Projects

Monday, April 5, 2021

I found you in the trash

Not thinking of making a permanent move to monday but... here we are.

I really like the title of this chapter. 

Saruchinesu ch. 29



This shot was really good. There's a movie called Tokyo Trash Baby that uses this concept but it's totally different from this story. I wholeheartedly recommend it though, I love that director, Ryuichi Hiroki. He's going to be adapting this manga called Gunjo, I read that recently and it was really good. Bit of a funny story, I actually forgot and when I started reading it I thought it was a 1 volume manga 😂 By the time I was done with the first volume I read "see you in the next volume" and I'm like "whhaaaa?". Anyway, great manga. Head on over to manga.megchan and get it. She's done a lot of cool stuff.

Kiriko Nananan - Water ch. 5



No comments:

Post a Comment